about the project
To generate and contextualize evidence, create platforms for evidence-based dialogue, build the skills of emerging professionals, and strengthen EAS’s institutional capacity.
Sources of Finance: David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Generate and contextualize evidence,
- Build stakeholder consensus on critical issues.
- Create platforms that convene policymakers and researchers for evidence-based dialogue.
- Enhance the capacity of emerging researchers to contribute to the continuity efforts to bridge the gap between evidence and policy.
- Open avenues for EAS to strengthen its capacity through partnerships with regional and international academies and institutions with experience and expertise relevant to EAS’s work in population.