POSITION TITLE: Intern (Paid)
- Job summary
The Intern will be a member of the EAS team, operating under the supervision of Senior Project Officer and in close collaboration with other staff members of the EAS Secretariat. She/he participates in implementing programs/projects to meet the Academy objectives.
- Duties and responsibilities
Specifically, the Intern will be expected to:
- Support EAS departments with program planning, implementation and documentation.
- Work with EAS staff to ensure that all required information/data is made available for project appraisal, monitoring and evaluation and decision making.
- Assist in organizing events including preparation of material and coordination with partner organizations and guests;
- Assist in the production of quarterly, bi-annual and annual performance reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in any of the social or natural science fields
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Amharic languages
- Experience: not required